Beckenham, Bromley
Turnaround Time

Please see below my complaint to sheer cover and still on 26/5/16 no response

I am writing to find out why I have not had a response from yourselfs. This is very upsetting and disappointing. I would like a response to the complaint I have sent and I would like my questions answered please.

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 May 2016, at 20:47, Sheercover Customer Care wrote:

Image

ResponseDear

Kind regards,Sheer Cover® Customer Care

SubjectComplaint

Auto-Response By (Administrator) (19/05/2016 08.47 PM)Dear Thank you for your e-mail. We’re writing to let you know that we have received your message and it will be passed on to a member of our team, who will be in touch within the next 2 days.

Kind regards,Sheer Cover® Customer Care

Customer By CSS Email (19/05/2016 08.47 PM)

I am writing to say I am very dissatisfied with the service I have received. I had a email on the 18/5/16 saying that you have tried to take money out of my account to send me a product I haven't ordered. I called on 18/5/16 at 11am and spoke to a lady called Nicole. I explain that I have orders from the vip club but it has not been 3 months so nothing should be sent and certainly no money to be taken from my account. I told Nicole to cancel the vip club and cancel my account as I do not wish to receive any more products and I don't want to worry that you will be trying to take money from my account. Nicole said she is unable to cancel anything as my account don't show that I am part of the vip club and she was confused as to why money had tried to be taken. So I asked her to close my whole account. She said she would do this and I asked for a confirmation email if this that I haven't received. Nicole asked me to hold while she spoke to her manager as she was confused. I told her I was not calling from a free phone and asked if she could call me back. She said she will find out what has happened and call me back. It is now 19/5/16 and I have had no phone call no email no nothing. I want to no why your trying to take money from my account. I want to know if I have been taken off your vip club and if my account has been closed and I want to know why Nicole thought she would add insult to injury by not getting back in touch. I am so dissatisfied with this whole situation and the service I have been given. Below is a copy of the email I got from yourself.

Customer ID: 5621400

Dear Miss Lisa Williams,

As a member of the Sheer Cover Studio™ VIP Club your next shipment of Sheer Cover Studio™ Introductory VIP Kit is now ready for dispatch.

Remember: VIP Club members always get our lowest prices, guaranteed!

If you would like to change your shade or have any questions about our products or the VIP Club please contact our Customer Care Team on the following numbers: UK: Freephone (from landlines) 0808 108 1595 / Ireland: 1800 805 422 (Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm, Sat: 9am-5pm).

Don't forget that our 60 day money-back guarantee applies to every shipment, even if the jars are empty!

However, we would like to inform you that we have been unable to authorise your debit/credit card, so we are currently unable to process your next shipment. To ensure you don't miss out on your favourite products, please check your card's status and expiry date.

You can update your card details on your dedicated brand website quickly and securely today, using this link. When prompted, please use the following personal security code to update your card details: Alternatively, please call our Customer Care Team on the Freephone numbers below.

As soon as your card details are updated and the payment is authorised, you can look forward to receiving your order as shown below.

Here is a summary of what we are sending you: Product / Description Quantity Unit Price TotalSheer Cover™ Studio 5pc Continuity Kit I/P - Tan 3 payments of £ 29.99 per month 1 £ 89.97 £ 29.99

Sub Total £ 89.97 £ 29.99

Delivery £ 5.95 £ 5.95 Credit Card Total: £ 35.94Instalment 1: 18/05/2016: Instalment 2: 17/06/2016: Instalment 3: 17/07/2016: £ 35.94£ 29.99 £ 29.99

Your bank card will be debited for the first instalment.

Billing Details:

Please allow 7 days for delivery.

Best wishes,

The Sheer Cover Studio™ Customer Care Teamwww.sheercover.co.ukPlease do not reply to this message, as it was sent from an unattended mailbox.

[---001:003572:25848---]

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of sheer cover studio customer care. Sheer Cover Studio needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sheer cover studio customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sheer Cover Studio.

Comments